Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't do computers

ok so i hate computers, yep i said it. i get sooooo frustrated doing , or lets say tring to do things, for instance, i was tring to get (the ruda family blog) to be on my page so i don't have to go threw my sisters to read it among other's. well after 20 min and still no luck. i have come to the conclusion I HATE COMPUTERS. don't forget i am the one who's sister set up my acct, like a month or 2 ago, but did not blog cause i could not get on my own page, things should be simpler for the computer challenged. help.

3 comments:

Promises said...

I don't think that I can explain things in a comment - but you can always add blogs to your list. However, for your reading enjoyment, you can set something up in google reader or bloglines - with all of the blogs that you read.

Trish said...

Sorry to hear that this is so frustrating for you and hope that you are able to enjoy blogging soon!

One of my favorite blogs about how to do things on Blogger is Blogger Buster.

After His Heart said...

Oh, just found your blog through MIA. I can relate girl. I thought all young people got the computer thing. Livin Life brought me into life on the blogging thing. I confess, I need alot of help but what are girlfriends for?